In order to be able to trace your professional life for our future graduates, briefly describe your professional career, underline this description with a photo. In addition, we offer you a selection of different questions (see below).
Instruction for alumni portraits
The portrait on our homepage would then consist of four points
- name, studies
- a photo
- a career description
- the answer to four to five questions from the “Questions” section one or two questions from the “Short questions about graduation” section
Finally, I would like to thank you very much.
- You studied communication science at PLUS, to what extent did this study prepare you for your current job?
- What skills were necessary for your current position?
- What were your first impressions at the beginning of your studies at PLUS?
- Why did you decide to study at PLUS?
- Which people from your studies at PLUS are particularly memorable to you?
- What would you give today’s students to take with them?
- What do you miss today from your time studying at PLUS?
- What was an unforgettable experience of your time as a student?
- Why did you decide to study communication science?
- What was your personal goal?
- How did your studies help you achieve that goal?
- How did your path evolve from your studies to today?
- Are there any points of contact between your studies and your current job?
- What still connects you with PLUS and Salzburg today?
- How has your professional career developed from your studies to today?
- How did you end up at your current job?
- What is your daily work routine like?
- What fascinates you most about your job?